Saturday, May 28, 2005

The long goodbye (for now)

As you can see, the blogging has lightened up in the past week or so. That's because I'm in the final week of packing for my move, and so it's quite difficult to blog and do all the things associated with blogging. Even my blog reading is down.

Therefore, I'm going to make it official: I'm going on hiatus for at least the next three weeks. There will be an occasional post or two, but for the most part I'm going to be doing my packing, driving, and moving into a new house and new life. For everyone who's been reading regularly, thank you for stopping by, and for new readers, don't be discouraged, I will return, and there's plenty of archived material. I'd also encourage everyone to check out the links I have. I try to have links to both left and right, and every place I've linked to has mainly intelligent, well-written pieces.

Until later, goodbye.

3 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

You are always welcome to comment over on my site--keep me from becoming enamored of my own political savvy to the point of hubris.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Em said...

Good luck with the move!

5:19 PM  
Blogger AB said...

Moving, oy! Good luck! :)

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home