Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Finally back....sort of

Well, I'm settled here in California, but things have been a little rocky so far. Our dryer broke down, and that had to be replaced, I spent more of my savings than budgeted, the toilet flooded our bathroom, my laptop has mysteriously suffered a BIOS failure, and so I'm writing this on my six-year old desktop through AOL dial-up. ARGGHHH!!!!

I've been working my butt off since getting here, and it's not going to let up anytime soon, and without DSL (I have to wait until I get paid some before I call up Verizon), it's hard to keep up with news and be the blogger I was. I certainly hope I can continue this, because it has been quite an enjoyable experience, but I'll definitely be out of the loop for a while without DSL and without a working laptop. Once such issues are resolved, I should be back with a vengeance.

In the meantime, hooray for Bolton being blocked again, boo if Bush uses the recess appointment, boo NBC airing an interview with that annoying-as-hell runaway bride, boo four earthquakes in my first week here, boo Pistons blowing Game 5 at home, hooray for the loving family that I have (and two wonderful kids of my lovely fiance, Kristi), and finally, hooray for a second Live Aid with really cool bands!

A late-breaking hooray for that Klansman being convicted in Mississippi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home