Monday, April 25, 2005

Apologies

My posting may be rather slowed over the next few days/weeks. Between a final tomorrow, graduation next Sunday, and the fact I fell off the roof yesterday, things are rather problematic.

And for those of you wondering about my health, well, I landed partially on grass, partially on concrete, I have two giant scrapes from waist to armpit, and my left arm has suffering some sort of injury which I believe is either a bone bruise or a ligament tear, but since I'm one of the uninsured for health in this country, I can ill afford to see a doctor. Thankfully, I am working very little over the next nine days, and amazingly, I can type without pain. It's just holding anything or moving the arm in certain directions that kill it.

Here comes the aspirin and ice treatments....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home